Wednesday, March 30, 2011

They are all out now on kindle

    YAY!!  All the books are now available on amazon for kindle.  And all but number 8 are available in paperback on Amazon.com  It has been a lot of work but completely worth it.  Yesterday, I told you of an offer on how to get one book for free when you buy the set.  Well book 9 is almost done.  But what I want to talk to you about today is what do you want to know?  Do you want me to give you little snippets of each book?  How about insights into how each character was created?  Is there some scriptural conflict you would like to see written in a novel for our day?  Or is there some worthy cause that you think I should support?  
    Utahstory.com is and organization that helps put books into the hands of Utah families.  I learned about them through my local news and from what I have learned about them, they are worth being involved with.  Did you know that 61% of Utah low income families do not own a single book in their homes?  Utahstory.org is trying to put books in the hands of children, youth, and families.  I am donating some copies of Thordon's Shadows to them and am giving them a special discount code so they can order copies of all 8 novels at cost or close to it.  If you are able to make a donation of offer help in other ways, please go to their website orJoin us from 6am-7pm today with all our local media partners, local celebrities, personalities and more!  Support this great cause and donate now via phone by calling 855-CAN-READ (855-226-7323).

No comments:

Post a Comment