Thursday, April 7, 2011

Encourage your friends to come to this blog.

      Each day, I do several things.  I write on my books, I check in on facebook, I check my e-mail, and I write in this blog.  Now that may seem like I'm not getting anything accomplished but that is not true.  There are other things I also do but those things that I listed accomplish a lot.  For one thing, this blog actually helps me support myself.  The ads that you see on this blog pay me each time someone clicks on an ad.  Even if you do not purchase anything, just clicking on them helps.  It also helps if the ads are just viewed.  So encourage your friends to stop by and see what they think.
    The people who register as followers will also be given special discount codes and information that allow them to  purchase the books at about the same price book stores pay for the books.  Even if you stop by every day, it will help us both if you register as a follower.  Obviously, this blog is very new so not many people know about it yet.  Spreading the word will be more than appreciated.  But it will also help me serve each of you better.  If those of you who do stop by have something that you would like for me to talk about, this is where you can let me know that.  This is your avenue for feedback, comments and questions.  I would love for this blog to be a gathering place for events, writers, students, everyone.  Stop by, read some of the posts, click on what ads interest you and become a followers.  Let me know what you think.  I really do want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment