Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I just learned the connection

      I told you yesterday that when I write, the story reveals itself to me like it does when you open it to read.  Well last night, I learned how book 10 and the other books are connected.  If you have read The World of Spirits, you remember a man named Trenax.  He had been a healer who had a special understanding of injuries to trees.
    Last night, I learned that he is now married to Alisterra and today, he is going to help Aaron tend a very special damaged oak.  When I first started writing about Aaron, his story sounded a lot like Trenax's and I wondered if what I was writing was more about his story.  But then last night, they met.and Trenax offered to help him today.  I don't know yet where this is going but when I find out, I'll let you know.  By the way, I still need a title.  If you have a suggestion, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know why the forestry agent got fired? He was barking up the wrong tree.

    ReplyDelete